Y’all… this may be the best soup I have ever made! I mean, shoutout to my @vitamix blender because damn she was so smooth and velvety! 😍
- 1 tbsp. avocado oil
- 1 cup of fresh or frozen peas
- 1 can of cannellini beans
- 1 handful of spinach or pea shoots
- 1 stalk of celery
- 2 cloves garlic, sliced
- 1 small onion, sliced
- 1 tbsp. chives, chopped
- 4-6 cups homemade veggie broth
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Heat a pot over medium heat. Add oil, onion garlic and celery. Cook, stirring frequently, until veggies are soft.
- Add cannellini beans, peas, chives, spinach and broth.
- Bring to a boil and simmer for 10 to 12 min.
- Remove from heat and transfer to a blender. Blend until smooth. Pour soup back through a strainer and into the pot. Keep warm on stove until ready to serve.
- Garnish: peas, radish, chive blossom, mint, pea shoots, sorrel 🌱✨