I made these delicious fancy treats for my family this Ramadan! I grew up eating dates but they weren’t my favorite. Now I love them, especially dipped in dark chocolate! This is the ultimate healthy sweet treat and I’m so excited to share this with you! It technically only has 3 in gradients: dates, chocolate & peanut butter!
- 8-10 Medjool dates pitted
- 4 tbsp peanut butter, the firmer the better
- 1 chocolate bar for melting
- 2 tbsp. hemp seeds
- 2 tbsp. coconut flakes
- 2 tbsp. crushed pistachios
- Cut a long slit in each medjool date
- Stuff each date with peanut butter
- Freeze for 20 minutes
- Melt @hukitchen chocolate in a double boiler.
- Dip half of each stuffed date into the melted chocolate. While the chocolate is still melted, sprinkle over hemp seeds, coconut flakes or crushed pistachios.
- Let the dates cool and the chocolate will harden. Serve immediately or store in the fridge or freezer.